Translate

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sweet Caroline - Elvis Presley (1970 live) (with lyrics)

Live, Las Vegas Hilton, 1970



 Las Vegas, 1971






(Lyrics)

Where it began, I can't begin to know
But then I know it's growing strong
Oh,oh, oh, wasn't the spring,
And spring became the summer
Who'd believe that you'd come along

Hands, touching hands, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh,oh, oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
Oh, oh, oh I've been inclined
To believe they never would
And now I,

I look at the night,
And it don't seem so lonely
We fill it up with only two, oh, oh
And when I hurt
Hurting runs off my shoulder
How can I hurt when holding you

Ohhh, warm, touching warm, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, oh, oh sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
Oh, oh, oh, I've been inclined to believe they never would

Oh, oh, oh, sweet Caroline, good times never seem so good
Oh, oh, oh, I've been inclined to believe they never would, ohhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, post your comment here.